Wednesday, October 04, 2006

NC Line Up

First of all, the Charlottesville confusion has been fixed. We are still good to go, so I worried for nothing (which is a normal thing for me!). Pray for these youth, as well as Jason, Jonas, Donna and I!

Here are the Youth going to NC.


Josh--the victim. Not his best picture, but the only one I could find on my computer.

Robert--he wears his sunglasses at night.


David--pitchfork not included, thank goodness!

Jeremy--he's like the toddler that always fall asleep in a moving vehicle. He's going to be well-rested after our 15 hour drive!

Harrison--I wonder if the church in Charlottesville has a choir he can join? This picture's from Gulfport.

Aimee'--She never looks this angelic in real life, but she's going to have to be extra patient since she's the only girl!

No comments: